Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unusual Way To End August...

August 31, 2008

Last day before the Ber-ber months.

Called up two exes today.

First I greeted briefly a belated happy birthday. By the sound of it, she's probably wondering why I still remember her birthday despite it all. Somehow it's comforting to know that she's doing fine.

Second one's slightly different. She's shut herself from the world that she knows and wants to get back on her feet on her own terms, with no help from others. Including myself. Especially myself, knowing full well that she broke up with me because I remind her of her past. Its a sad arrangement, but I'm glad she felt a little better after I checked up on her. Kinda ironic ain't it? I hope she gets back on her feet soon.

I'm back to walking my own Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home