Monday, March 24, 2008

Post-Easter Monday...

March 24, 2008...

Good morning bloggers and readers! It's a little before 7am and I'm at the office early. I'm a little lazy to do a Starbucks Chronicle just yet.

My family celebrated Easter relatively quietly. Actually, most of the Holy Week was spent on rest, me included, cancelling previously made plans of going out. Easter Sunday was a little special. We went to Sister Pie's and Barry Pie's church in Shangri-La to watch their cantata. Sister Pie had a solo in one of the numbers! Me so puwawd of Sister Pie.

After that, we left Barry and Sister Pie at church who had to stay to help pack up. The at the last minute, the rest of us had dinner out for a change. We ate at Tiendesitas and had a look around at the pet shops and antique stores before going home.

Belated Happy Easter to everyone! Well, like I always say to friends, it's not about the bunny. Though I still get the reaction from some of my female friends that it's about the egg... ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

good for you, kuya romy. =D i'm happy your holy week was restful=D

March 26, 2008 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home