Monday, August 18, 2008

Mall-Wide Sale Experience...

August 17, 2008...

Haven't gone out with my parents in a long while. And Robinsons Metro East is more their territory than mine, so I agreed to be their driver and let them show me around.

It's a mall-wide sale here, and parking is so full even the speed ramps got cars parked. Got a few pants. I felt sad at the realization I went one size up, well at least for one style of jeans. But getting three pairs of jeans in under PhP 2,000 (That's a shade over USD 40 given the current exchange rate, which is not a bad deal if I might say so).

We then had a quick snack over at Sta Lucia Grand Mall next door. Seems my Mom and Dad like Country Style bagels. Did a little grocery after that and left for home. But we took one more detour, Mom has this craving for Hershey-like soft icecream over at the local Mini-Stop.

That's pretty much it. :D

Before going to bed, I took out my 1750pt list for painting. I got about 42 models of different shapes and sizes that need to be painted and flocked in under 6 days, complete with some "distractions" surely thrown in the mix. Good luck to me. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home