Saturday, April 26, 2008

Breaking The Silence...

April 26, 2008...

I'd been away maybe a little too long. Been a little busy at work, and can only get online in every now and then. The weather's not helping either. Been under the weather on and off for the past couple of weeks, come to think of it, most of April.

.......


July 31, 2008...

Never got to finish that train of thought considering a lot of things have happened that made me maintain some form of silence for quite some time. Writer's block maybe, but I guess you be the judge in the next couple of posts I'll be clearing from my drafts, some instances where my thoughts are finished or will remain unfinished. Some people I have thanked personally one way or the other during that long period of silence. You know who you are, and again my thanks. I intend to change all that in the next couple of days. I won't be silent for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home