Friday, December 14, 2007

Not Yet In The Christmas Spirit Of Things...

December 13... Make that 14...


Could you believe it I'm still in the office?! And it's Christmas season!

Just to take my mind off why i'm still here at the office...

The Younger Ones...

Younger generation take things differently these days. Been playing the role of guidance counselor a quite a few of them a little too often lately. What is it, really? Peer pressure, family problems, love life, just to name a few. Must be that time of the year too that's not making things easier for them.

My current work load...

Some bullet points of harsh truths.
- I've got 5 building projects that will take me from Makati to Ortigas to Roxas Blvd to Domestic Airport to EDSA on a regular basis in the very near future.
- Though I feel I can take this on, I think this load is beyond my pay grade.
- And THIS is how I'm being repaid. Talk about heavily investing in sacrifice.

An Injustice...

Makes me think sometimes if life has been unfair. Expounding on the subject any further would only make me feel bad. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home