Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Comedy Of Disappointments...

December 7, 2007

Some nights really try their best to wipe out your positive outlook in life. When you'd think you've planned your night down to the tee, the call of family forces you to cut the evening short and rush some things, and be compounded by other foul ups in your perfectly planned trip. Oh joy.

Braved Makati to San Juan traffic to meet up with a friend in Greenhills, only to find out on the way there that he's not coming. Great.

At least there's the consolation that another friend is supposed to drop off a CD for me to pick-up only to realize when I got there that another friend brought it home with him. Doh!

Wanna grab a bite to eat but everyone was waiting for a friend with me waiting along with them... but I had to leave eventually to pick up my Mom in ... ParaƱaque! Argh.

Got home late. Feet tired for driving through a combined 2+ hours of holiday season traffic without much to show for it. And I have to wake up in four hours to drive for my Gorgeous Sister to nursing duty. Sigh.

Teardrop on LSS (obvious ba...). Sounds ominous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home