Saturday, November 17, 2007

San Mig Lite Moment...

November 15, 2007...

San Mig Lite moment:
Had one for the road with Emcee on our way home to pass the traffic as well as let off a bit of steam... A convenient excuse to hang out before going home. ;)

Some "Celebrations":
Today marked the first anniversary since I kicked a habit which others might find hard to break. I count myself blessed, and hope to keep this up.

Today also marked the 9th month since I haven't had to see and hold my sunshine. Time and space has its funny way of making you count some of the most trivial of things. Whatever comes out of this if it ever reaches one year, I just hope its for the best.

Some "Frustrations":
It's frustrating how some people judge you. I've been on the receiving end of some crap dished out by people who at times can act as if they are the said authority of things. My patience normally gets tested and shouldn't really be a problem, but the mere fact that they STILL try. Long story...

When I Thought Things were Awful Enough...

The next day I get a hugging smilie in my offline message box...

I'm such a sucker for those... Crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

i don't like being around people who judge a lot, too.

i hope you're good, man... i really do. :)

November 18, 2007 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home