Friday, January 12, 2007

Aimless Thoughts...

January 11, 2007...

A High Scoring Entourage...



Wedding season still on. This time its my cousin Toni and Kim. My sister helped out with the organizing, with me helping out in some small things. Couldnt stand there waiting in line with the rest of the entourage with chaos all around me. ;)

Dad was ninong, I was a candle sponsor. Highlights include me winning the bridal game. Crap. +P

And Work Haunting Me...

Earlier in the day, I had to go to the office despite my having filed for a leave of absence due to an emergency meeting called by my bosses. An incident close to four months past has been brought to our attention by our clients seeking an explanation for said action. Since on paper I had a direct involvement in it, I had to explain my side of the story to set the record straight. And we have until tomorrow to make a formal response to it.

Some unwanted stress right there.

January 12, 2007...

Speaking of additional stress, was able to give her a call today. Just a harmless birthday greet. Miss her all of a sudden. Wouldn't mind seeing her again. Soon.

So Happy Birthday to you A.S.! Wherever you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home