Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Parties, Carolers, Weddings And A Funeral...

December 17, 2006...

Alma and Aris Gallardo Nuptials in Bulacan!


Wahou! Sa wakas! Natuloy ka rin 'Insan! Wishing you guys the best! *hug*

December 19, 2006...

Hopefully this will be the last major meeting for the year. Hopefully by the year's end, there's a clear direction on how this project of mine will get itself off the ground.


Sadly I was only there to take this picture. My injury's not as bothersome as before but I think it would be best to give it some more rest and then resume playing next year.


Visited Chi in the hospital today. That's her with her sister Tasha. Must be a bummer to be confined in the hospital, especially during Christmas season too! Get well soon Girl!

Also sad to know that a friend's grandfather passed away. That's the second friend with a loved one who passed away this Christmas season. Dunno about the details on both yet but my prayers to the family.

December 20, 2006...


Audit!!! Things in the office has been hectic when I arrived. Our office is being audited. Adds further hassle to the otherwise laid back work day.

Some scenes of Christmas in my part of the world...



December 21, 2006...

Joseph "Sigis" and Ivy Viray Nuptials in Manila



Priceless moment in Sigis's wedding that me, Fluffy, Pork and Arvin will not forget for some time. You know what we mean Dude! Congrats to you and Ivy! Like I said before, marriage is not just a word... ;)

December 22, 2006...

Today's a day of spontaneity...


Had an impromptu lunch with Fongi over at Glorietta, capped off with a cup of hot chocolate over at Max Brenner. Cool place. Hmmm... wheels inside my head started turning at the thought of a return trip. Hopefully soon! :D


Some of our contractors started to go door-to-door caroling, using empty bottles as instruments and hard hats as percussions. That is cute. Who says construction is without its gimicks when it comes to Christmas? Gaudi and I gave something to the group in acknowledgement of their efforts as well as their funny stage presence. +P

---
Just saw some of my friend's blogs posting some Christmas/Year-end messages already. Wow, pressured! +P Well, in keeping to tradition, I shall make an effort on this one. Though I still got work tomorrow as well as after Christmas to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home