Saturday, December 30, 2006

Solitaire...

December 30, 2006...


Not exactly bored. Just wasn't in a social mood the whole day. I wasn't able to go out to where I wanted to go to take care of something else. Looks like I'm the only one awake around here. Too early to sleep so I tried playing a few games of solitaire... but with a different set of playing cards though. I tried playing both of my World Of Warcraft decks between episodes of Ghost In The Shell with a tall glass of soda and a jar of White Rabbits within easy reach. Somehow my Paladin deck's too defensive but still cannot last against a hastily built Priest deck. I'm still figuring out how to change that with the current card pool that I have for the decks to have some teeth.

Some thoughts distracted me while playing cards and watching dvd. Suffice it to say these thoughts somewhat covered the most of 2006 as well as some stuff I have to do this coming 2007...

2006 has been a tester but it has still been good to me. I've still learned a few things about myself from the eyes of others which has given its fair share of surprising revelations.

2007 is sure to be an interesting one. I'm hopeful on some improvements as well as for some changes in things to come my way.

Maybe I just had one White Rabbit too many... +P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home