Saturday, December 09, 2006

Breaking In The Cue Continued And Then Some...

December 7, 2006...

Venue : Elbow Room Metrowalk...
Da Usual Suspects : Ermitanyo and Yours Truly...

Ermitanyo in da house! He said that after what he's been through these past couple of days he was in need of therapy and I was more than happy to oblige! +P Too bad Salubri wasn't able to join us. Elbow Room was a no-brainer choice for me. Getting a better feel for the cue, and I can't wait to pair it with my break cue as well. The band was cool too!

December 8, 2006...

Venue : Ultimate Impact...
Da Players : Gaudi, Carlo D., Janette, Angel, Ivy, Myself and Janine...

Wasn't able to continue with the break-in. +P Played badminton with officemates instead over at Ultimate Impact. It sure helped getting my officemates to stretch their legs. Looks like I also stretched a muscle too far. An area near my left ribs has been bothering for a little over a week now and it was starting to bother me a lot more after the first hour of play.


It hurts to stretch or leap for a shot, to which I should apologize to my badminton partner for not being able to continue the point. Looks like I need to have this checked by next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home