Monday, December 11, 2006

Rainy Weekend...

Rainy Sunday was boring. My left side still hurts and getting up from bed was difficult. The cold and rain didn't help either. The occasional sneeze or cough is painful.

Well I did manage to get out of bed but decided to stay home and rest. It was raining the whole afteroon so priming the rest of my Emperors Children is out. That leaves me with the cleaning and assembly of parts to complete the rest of squads. Cleaning and assembly of the various plastics and metal parts took much of the afternoon as well as the evening, with meals and sleep in between. In the 10 hours spent on this task I only got 5 noise marines to show for it, along with some more bits and pieces cleaned of flash and drilled ready for assembly.

My Monday didn't exactly start out right. Traffic going to the office evidently caused by a vehicular accident resulted in me getting to the office an hour past my number coding cutoff. Good thing nobody was able to apprehend me for violating number coding since a lot of other cars got stuck in the same mess too. And the rain's still pouring.

Looks like I will be looking into the brighter side of things kinda early this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home