Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas People!...

December 24, 2006...


Sister Pie's Birthday!!! Wahou!!! Labs!

Peeps in attendance : Sister Pie, Bubu Bear, Gorgeous Sister, Darling Beautiful Mother, Dashing Handsome Father, Adrian, Nabs, Gary and Yours Truly.


Alimangos the size of Volkswagons! +P Couldn't believe it myself I was able to finish one whole one!


Menu : Alimango, Shrimps, Tilapia, Enseladang Mangga, Green Salad, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad


Size reference lang yan, hindi pray-over +P




I haven't really prided myself as a cook but they can count on me to kick up our green salad a couple of notches. Above is my take on the simple salad serving. My piece of heaven right there. :D


We resumed eating almost immediately after lunch. We found it unreasonable to lay a picnic blanket in the countryside and watch DVD so we just decided to bring the countryside snack to the living room instead. +P We had classy snack of grapes, white wine, and rum cake and lazily scanned through a few movies we brought in.

We later on played WOW CCG with Gary and Adrian. Made an impromptu second deck with the cards I've already pooled to demo the game. Adrian and Gary who's had some MTG experience were able to grasp the rules quite quickly and we were able to play a couple of games with them using my Paladin deck against my impromptu Priest deck. Lost both games, +P and by the second game the two were quick to figure out some of the combinations of my cards against me!

December 25, 2006...

Present day


Its around 2AM here and all is now quiet. Already done with the opening of gifts. For the third straight year I've already taken on the familiar role in the distributing of the gifts from under the tree, a role I remember my Dad previously assumes. His turn to enjoy the anticipation of receiving gifts I guess. Gifts this year are a bit simpler and more meaningful, which I dont mind. What's important to me more now is that everybody's here sharing the Christmas spirit together. :D

In a couple of hours we'll be driving over to Bulacan as tradition to spend some Christmas time with the folks there.

I can't sleep. I'm still basking the afterglow of it. ;)

Merry Christmas to all of you out there... wherever you are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Salubri said...

damn... i thought the mud crabs in oblivion were exagerated.

i think a warhammer or a battle ax will be useful catching those. :D

hmm... maybe platemail armor would come in handy too. :P

January 08, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

true. i was brave enough to handle one of the small ones. had to use tongs to take the bigger ones from the basket. lolz.

long time no see Salubri. hope to touch base with you, Balian, and Midnight one of these days.

January 08, 2007 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home