Monday, January 08, 2007

Car Trouble...

January 5, 2006...

What a way to start the day. Was making good time on the way to the office when out of nowhere the engine's just died on my. Luckily the car still had enough momentum to pull over.

Took close to 4 hours to get a tow truck. Plus a couple more to find out from the mechanic what's wrong with the car as well as the estimate on parts. Screwed up my day, and my wallet pretty good.

Present day...

Its now a Monday and the car's not yet done. Forced to take up the local commute, which has been a while since the last time I tried it. Its a small inconvenience considering I have to take on rush hour while taking the local commute compared to driving at a time of my choosing.

Hope this is all temporary. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home