Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something's Missing...

5 PM...

Been out all day. Never been this busy in quite a while. Can't afford to stay in one place for more than 10min. No rest for the good-looking... +P

Despite being on the move all day, I couldn't help but feel something was missing. Something's out of place. I know it's there and I can't seem to place it.

Took this timeout on the net. Could it be possible that I might stumble upon what's missing there? After a couple of minutes in cyberspace did I slowly realize...

It can't be.

Then I ask myself this one question. One question that I will answer when I am ready to answer it.

The journey to the unknown starts in taking this one brave step...

2 Comments:

Blogger Badbeef said...

"The journey to the unknown starts in taking this one brave step."

It is not the destination that makes life interesting but the journey itself.

Welcome back to the journey .. may you find what your looking for, but dont forget to enjoy the view :)

September 28, 2006 1:57 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

thanks for that piece of advice archeteuthis! i know you're going through your own journey and that you'll find what you're looking for as well.

+++ yokub - You're Only Keeping Up Barely

September 29, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home