Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Workbench - 4th Session...

What a time to misplace my jewel files, just when I got myself into a build mood. Think I left it in the office, though I'm trying to remember which one...

I'm sure it's there somewhere.

Despite the loss in momentum, I tried to make do with an Exacto knife and steel brush in flash removal and cleaning of some metal bitz I intend to use on a few figs I'm slowly building. I'm taking my time on this one, and the other parts I'll need will have to wait. I could use the lull to work on the army composition as well as to finally map out the poses and color scheme for them. Not much in terms of pictures just yet, since everything's just parts, bits and pieces. Gives added satisfaction at the prospect of getting into this project by collecting the bits and pieces that you need in a slow and liesurely pace, even through trading second hand bitz to give new life to it once you're done with it. Will make an update maybe on the first set of assemblies...

Great. Even my glue dried up on me. Doh!

But until then, maybe the best course of action for the moment is to take an afternoon nap or something before I move on to the next step of this project... +P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home