Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Cub Put In Its Place...

September 22, 2006...

Fourth Match Final Score : Lion4 - 5, Upstart Cub - 4
Fifth Match Final Score : Lion5 - 5, Upstart Cub - 3

My last two games I would consider my worst games yet in the tournament. I had every opportunity to snatch victory in the early goings, only to be denied yet again by nerves and bad luck. I've seen them play before and I know I can take them on. Only the outcome has not been in my favor. These two losses have dealt a big blow to my confidence in the competitive scene as well as teach me a lesson in humility. With that, I'm practically out of the running in advancing to the next round. My last two games will just be non-bearing ones, so its just for fun as well as racking up experience for the next tourney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home