Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2000 Posts And Then Some...

...And counting!

Just came across this just this morning! Thanks for the visits! Until the next thousand. +P

September 25, 2006...

Sixth match. Something I wasnt quite prepared for that evening. But, this Lion I was up against just had to play against me considering this schedule and since I've got nothing to lose anymore, I couldn't help but give in to his request.

Race to 5. Alternating breaks. I was first to break. Made some terrible ball preparations. He raced to three racks. Three racks against none. Sounds like a replay of my past matches. Told to myself, "time to be humbled is over...".

Sixth Match Final Score: Lion6 - 3, Upstart Cub - 5

Finally, a match chalked up in my favor. Five straight racks, two of them golden breaks. Moral victory right there. Hope my last match in the eliminations would favor me so that I can cap the elimination round with a win. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home