Sunday, September 10, 2006

Surreal Sunday...

I had nothing mapped out really, just went with the flow...

My car's odometer reached 200,000 kilometers in a little over 12 years. Where'd I make this milestone? Just under the welcome arch of Goodrich Village, while I was on my way to drive my Gorgeous Sister to do her homework at my Sister Pie's house.

Shortly after, I went to Makati Med to visit Janine, who was confined last night for eating something that her stomach did not quite agree to. Get well soon girl.

Later on, watched Michael Schumacher win the Italian Grand Prix. After winning his 90th career win, he then announced his plans to retire at the end of this year's Grand Prix season. It will take a while before anybody can top what he's accomplished.

In a couple of minutes, it will be the fifth(?) anniversary of 9/11. It had a profound effect on me when I saw those planes collide the towers and eventually saw them fall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home