Monday, February 23, 2009

Downtime...

February 23, 2009...

I got these from more than one person over the course of Friday and Saturday. They seem a little diverse, but somehow I secretly know they're interconnected:

"Geez Romy, you look... different. Is everything alright?"

"Hey, you ok? You look tired."

"You are in serious need of sleep my friend."

"Hon, is Romy ok? Even when he's quiet he usually looks happy... now, I don't really know."

"Whatever's on your mind is probably not helping you..."

"He's spaced out. Something's bothering him."

So... having spent most of my Sunday sleeping and then sleeping late because I felt I overslept... I just decided to take the Monday off and give myself some time to recharge. That didn't exactly last long considering my mind was still drifting to the office knowing how much work I've left behind that's not being done. So, my Monday did not end without placing a call to my assistants and check on them and how they're doing. Sadly, I have this shameful hope that she answers the phone when I call and maybe just hearing her voice would make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home