Monday, November 24, 2008

Impromptu Reunion...

November 23, 2008

Qizia Resto over at SDS, somewhere in Marikina

Da Batch '87 Suspects: Jet, Dave, Nan, Cardo, Erick, Gee, and Yours Truly

Came across one of my highschool buddies online by accident. Just a couple of days later did I get to join them for dinner at this remote resto behind the local hospital near my house. Apparently its a regular thing and I've been missing out. First thing they tell me the minute they saw me was a unanimous "Where da heck have you been these past couple of years?!". Guess that pretty much sums up their reactions.

I'm a little bit at a loss for words and was very much on listen mode after being out of the loop for too long a time. Dave just got married, Jet and Cardo are HUGE, Erick's back on contract leave from Dubai, Nan's still an archi professor in UST and Gee's also married and expanded his business last time we hooked up.

High school memories hit me like this big wave. Almost forgot how it felt like being with these guys. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home