Thursday, February 14, 2008

Train Man Rising Chapter 1...

February 13, 2008...

Undisclosed venue where I plan "Da Date"...

I decided to scout the place that first came to my mind when Ms. On The Way agreed to go out with me, next week after Valentines Day. It's been a while since I last been here since it IS a considerable drive from my usual route. Imagine the potential embarassement it would bring if me and my date got there and all I can say would be, "It's gone?!". Haha.

Sat myself next to "Da View". It's not bad. You could see Metro Manila and parts of Laguna at night, the city lights gives an impression of stars fallen to the ground and the sky slightly aglow, probably reflections of the cityscape below. Not exactly picture frame perfect, but I guess it will do. I recall the view to be more breathtaking in its earlier years.

Took a small bite to eat to check out the food and a couple of beers to "drink in" the view, and let my thoughts wander...

Ok, the venue's ok. The food's not bad. And the view is great. Will she like it?

Bweh... some things come to my mind as well. Like, what would you say to her? Like I said, it's been a while since I dated anyone. Does one go straight to the effin' point? Come to think of it, what IS the effin' point? Guess I'll just wing it. Getting her here first might be the problem.

Valentines Day is just a couple of hours away, so before my thoughts wander further off I'd probably greet all of you a Happy Valentines Day, wherever you maybe. Hope you're having a good one, just like me. +P

Cheque please. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home