Sunday, December 30, 2007

Something About These Blondes...

December 29, 2007...

Last day of work for the year.

It kinda went relatively quietly. Came in late, not expecting much to happen really. Its just when one of our Contractors wanted me to do some last minute inspections across EIGHT floors that really kicked me in the gut. I tried to be fair, honest. Must be how they rushed things to get those eight floors ready that ended up with one partial floor approved by me that really made my day. I really was wanting to get my work year end on a positive note, but I guess some things have to change now before hostilities at work will resume next year. I really hate playing the role of the Bad Guy but you really have to put your foot down on certain things if you want to get them on the right track again.

After that minor incident, there wasn't much to do after that. I was better off elsewhere than at the office. My officemates started leaving after lunch. No need to stay until closing time anyways. I stayed closing only for the sake of staying.

Later went to the RHGC Summoning. Lots of the boyz were present, all playing Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and Warmachine/Hordes in 7 tables. Lito was as usual, a gracious host. A few rounds of games, food, and lots of drinks later, some talks ensued among the regulars to hold some Grand Tourneys to get the gaming going. Schedules are:

Warhammer Fantasy Battles GT - April 2008
Warhammer 40k GT - August 2008
Warmachine/Hordes GT - December 2008

I hope to be active and participate in these tourneys. Hope my other friends will as well.

Went home around 11PM.

---------------------


Completely random thought brought about by vegging during the holidays:

Imagine breaking up with these two. Must be enough to vote you Stupidest Mofo Or Something... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

hope all is well, r. :) happy new year and they sound nice. :)

December 31, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

Happy New Year to you too aCey!!! :D

January 01, 2008 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home