Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Starbucks Chronicles Vol. 04...

February 13, 2008 6:30-ish in the morning...

Starbucks Rockwell Drive

It's quiet, except for my Mp3 player on repeat.

Valentine's Eve.

This place had a few renovations the last time I was here. Noteable was the wood floor's a warm complement to the tiled half of the space. Hmmm. No couch?! That's unusual I think for a Starbucks not to have one.

Looks like graduate students and yuppies are starting the day early. Well, I'm not on a graduate program, so does that make me a yuppie? Haha...

Ordered a cinnamon roll and orange juice. cinnamon roll's a little on the flaky side. And no salad?

There's a koi pond outside. I always loved fish ponds. Suddenly remembered memories that I wanted build myself one for the house.

Tall girl in white comes in! White pants, LONG legs that go on forever. Tall girl orders and leaves.

Couple comes in with cute baby!!! Cuuuttteee!!! Cute and bubbly.

I see two laptops on different tables. I should get myself one to make my work a little easier so that I can get to work on something whenever and wherever I feel like it.

LSS: I'm In Love With A Girl by Gavin DeGraw. How true is that and with whom? Haha...

Some thoughts on my mind:

Train Man Rising? - I'm back to newbie status on this dating thing. Some kind of mating ritual this is turning out to be. I'm not assuming anything on this one.

Work is a bit stressful, with a bit of a problem with one of my assistants thrown into the mix. There's some things I prefer not to worry about. I got bigger priorities to take care of, and assistants sometimes just have to keep up.

Gotta get back to the office. Laters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home