Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Quick Christmas Greeting...

December 25, 2007

The blogger who slept through Christmas...

Joke.

No, I didn't fall along that storyline. Well, just a couple of hours actually. Christmas started a day early as always for us, as we celebrated my Sister Pie's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Sister Pie! Hhhuuuggg!!! Celebrated her birthday over at her house in ParaƱaque. Christmas Eve traffic was surprisingly cooperative, most likely because of the fact that most of the people in the Metro are probably celebrating Christmas in the provinces or just at home.

The food was great. Dad's potato salad still rocks. Hehehe...

Spent Christmas day at home. Other than the traditional countdown earlier, it was Katia who best described it as "so-so for the moment". I just surfed the net a bit, did a couple of sculpting work on my miniatures, watched MTV for a couple of minutes, and tried to catch up on sleep. MTV Playlist showed a Nickelback song that kinda stuck to me.

Now, I have to get ready for work tomorrow. Oh well, at least I was able to spend Christmas with family and from their greetings, knowing that all my friends are in the spirit of things is all good.

Merry Christmas to everyone, wherever you may be. Wishing you all a good one! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home