Sunday, October 21, 2007

B.I.21 : Unplugged...

7:12 PM...

I'm a little under the weather since yesterday. Just a little paracetamol, vitamins and ascorbic acid to tide me over, went to sleep most of the day. No emails, mp3's, text, nor dvd's. Just sleep. The hibernation did me some good.

Just stayed up long enough to get some dinner and write a short something for this blog.

That's it for now. I think I should be getting back to sleep. Sweet dreams Dudes...

Hang on... there's ice cream?! Hold the phone! Maybe just a scoop or two and then I'm good to go back. Promise. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooooaaahH!! ice creeaaamm!! im so sooo addicted into it. ;)

when im sad, i eat ice cream and ill be felling so well afterwards. that's the magic of the ice cream in my body.. ;)

October 21, 2007 11:14 PM  
Blogger x said...

give ice cream, please! haha.

October 22, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

rocky road... hehe...

di ko ma-appreciate ng husto with the start of a cold. but i'm feeling better now. craving will come back. ;)

October 24, 2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home