Monday, November 13, 2006

Not Exactly My Finest Hour...

Date : Monday, Dawn, November 13, 2006
Venue : Just the front terrace of our house somewhere in Marikina
The Characters : Me and my dog Dodong...

My Thoughts :

It was only few minutes till dawn that I decided to watch the morning break through the skyline for a couple of minutes with a heavy heart. It just crossed my mind that there's this girl I know who would've loved seeing this same sunrise.

...

I just had to say this.

I've had my share of regrets in my life, some of those regrets still haunting me to this very day. I guess this is my feeble attempt at trying not to add another one to my list. I've never felt like a such loser of this magnitude in a long while. This one girl just recently made me realize that. Guess I assumed too far and taken her for granted on this one by a country mile. A real kick-in-the-balls kind of wake up call.

People deal with problems differently, sometimes to the point where in my opinion would go to an extreme that might prove unnecessary. But people are people, which should be given the respect, and the space which they are all entitled to.

Things have taken on a sad turn, to a point where apologies would not be accepted quite as easily as before. Some harsh words were said, some noble intentions taken for something else. And it ends in severance. What I would give or do to take everything back, back to that time in August where we shared the simplest of joys. Personally, I know no fairytale that could've possibly rivaled it. It had everything except maybe the desired ending.

I've said enough. There's no point here in giving everything away. Would there be any merit in spending a lifetime waiting or searching the ends of the earth if one doesn't want to be found?

...

Wish you had seen that sunrise. It was beautiful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Salubri said...

as soon as you toss the dice the results are out of your hands. of all the people in the world we should know that's the way the game is played.

at any rate if this person can't see your value then it's her loss. look at it this way. it's a numbers game. sometime somehow somewhere, you'll find that someone.

just try not to sit on your butt too long. people who wait for love mostly find themselves waiting all their lives for nothing. :D

November 16, 2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

thanks dude. its also good to know i was able to explain to you what i meant about number sixty three. ;)

now i'm starting to believe that not everybody can actually get it, no matter how hard you try. guess i'm not good enough. +P

November 16, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Salubri said...

maybe that's it then? maybe you try too hard? :P

November 16, 2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home