Monday, August 21, 2006

Chronicles Of The Scatterbrained...

Just cleared two of my staff who came to me for their clearances. Mervin and CalroF are ok in my book. Wish them all the best.

One of my DCO's was under fire the other day from the bosses for receiving a document that should not have been received. What kind of bullshit is that? It’s my command responsibility on such things and somebody taking the blame for it without my knowledge makes it somewhat unfair.

Played billiards by myself on a Friday night while waiting for somebody. That somebody didn't show up. How pathetic can it get? To make matters worse, my game wasn’t exactly Philippine Open level but could’ve definitely been better and the heat at NSG that night didn’t help as well...

Some things I've been hearing at work the next day really got me packing up my stuff and leave early. I needed the air and the long weekend would do me good in getting back up to speed once work resumes on Tuesday.

One time while driving I came to the conclusion that when it comes to women, it has been my lot in life that the girl of my dreams won't like me, or has ended up sometime, someplace with someone else. Good guys are not that appreciated or end up with someone who doesn't want to be saved. Gotta snap out of this sorry state. Listening to Tasmin Archer, Dishwalla and Delta Goodrem is either helping me out of it or burying me further in a vicious spiral I can't tell...

Tried to catch up with the HGR boyz over at Galleria to enjoy a game of 40k. Frankly, the traffic, the wait, and the game result this weekend wasn't worth the effort and didn't do well for my state of disappointment. A show of weakness on my part for not being understanding and composed in spite of a ridiculous loss.

Lazy Sundays are so rare and far in between. Got to help my Dad in fixing the faucet as well as the doorbell. It’s a small job but the sweat lost in the process told a lot. We need more Father-Son and lazy Sunday moments.

It cost me P1800+ to fill up a full tank on my car. And I have to do that four times a month at the very least. That’s comparable to going on the daily commute but expensive nonetheless. Somebody has to do something to improve gas prices.

My car got this quirk with the radio. It turns itself on when you open the trunk. So far I’m glad the car still works. Looks like I’m gonna be spending again in having that quirk fixed...

Somewhere halfway across the world, a friend of mine is in need of a friend right now. I wish I could've been a better help in having a little faith which can go a long way. "Things will work out, put a little trust in that. All you need is a little faith." ;)

I overslept. And loving it. Must enjoy it while it lasts for at least another couple of hours...

Got this from my Sister Pie. Quoting her: "Prepare for major cute attackness... :D"



and my personal favorite...



Wala lang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

My what an adorable pussy ^_^

+++ ubpsuj - Under Brash Pressure, Sing Unified Jingles

August 24, 2006 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home