Monday, August 28, 2006

An Ominous Start To The Week...

August 28, 2006...

Happy Birthday Tata! Thought I wouldn't remember? Ako pa! =P Glad to know you're doing fine and hope you have a good one. Keep in touch. ;)

Right now things are a little extra hectic at work. I'm currently moving offices for some reason I still can't comprehend. All this arrangement brings to me is an extra hassle on my part for being far from where I have to be at times. Another learning curve to be established. Another reassignment of tasks and duties. I can see the nightmares in document management which I just straightened out. Oh well...

So far its been a non-productive Monday.

Sigh.

-------

Oh! It's Arvin's birthday too!!! Hanep! Small world. =P

Once I got home, I tried my hand at reading cards again. Just realized how much I've lacked the practice if not how much the interpretations have eluded me. My "read" on this particular set had been a little difficult. Maybe a few more and I can get back on track. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyuzo said...

edited a small update, as well as replaced something to a more "politically correct" term. ;)

+++pgeawpn - Pizza Gobbling Engineers All Want Pepperoni and Nachos. +P

August 28, 2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home