Friday, August 11, 2006

My Workbench - 3rd Session...

On The Workbench...

Haven't been religious in my miniature modelling/painting as of late. Managed to try my hand at painting again, with my Protectorate of Menoth miniatures on the workbench. My progress so far:

Warcasters:
Kreoss - Painted and based. Finished.
The High Reclaimer - Painted and based. Finished.

Warjacks:
Crusader - Painted and based. Finished.
Revenger - Painted and based. Finished.
Repenter - Painted and based. Finished.
Devout - Painted and based. Substantially complete with some highlighting and base clean-up.
Guardian - Painted and based. Substantially complete with some highlighting and clean-ups.

Troops:
Knights Exemplar - Painted and based. Substantially complete with some highlighting and base clean-up.
Deliverer Sunburst and crew - Basecoats on-going. Already working on basecoats for metallics.
Choir - Primed. Still haven't visualized color scheme per acolyte.

Solos:
Three Wracks - Painted and based. Substantially complete. Some clean-up of menite devoted before fixing them on to the wracks. Loved the rust effects!

Pictures to follow. Hoping to target completion of the sunburst and choir before I consider moving on to 40k stuff.

OT: On Warmachine Gaming...

A couple of nights ago, got the chance to play Warmachine again using my 500pt Kreoss-led battlegroup against Ronald's 500pt Makeda-led warpack from Hordes. It was an interesting game with a unique feel of the synergy between two different game systems interacting against each other. Despite our limited knowledge of each other's game systems, Ronald and I still had a great time letting our armies beat the crap out of each other on the gaming table. Ronald is one of the few players I came across that can encourage you to be competitive and have fun at the same time. I'm sure to come across his Skorne across the gaming tables soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home