Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Library Build-Up 2nd Installment...

June 5, 2006...

Added a trilogy to my library. To three books intrigued me enough to buy the set.

Tale Of The Otori by Lian Hearn
Book 1 - Across the Nightingale Floor
Book 2 - Grass for his Pillow
Book 3 - Brilliance of the Moon

That brings my unread book count to 5. There's still that Zorro book and another R.A. Salvatorre novel which I hope is still on the shelf by next payday. Almost finished with abridged Princess Bride. Already I'm thinking of what book to read next. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oooo tales of the otori. narinig ko na to a. san mo nabili? balitaan mo ko kung maayos romy.

June 07, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

cge dude, will update you. got the books from sketchbooks which is a few minutes walk from the office. it looks like fiction in an oriental setting.

hmmm... baka unahin ko na nga yun para malaman agad. :D

June 07, 2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home