Friday, May 26, 2006

Library Build-Up...

Just to update what I've gotten in the last few weeks...

Books:

Abridged version of S. Morgenstern's The Princess Bride
The Legend of Drizzt Book VI - The Halfling's Gem by R.A. Salvatorre
The Legend of Drizzt Book VII - The Legacy by R.A. Salvatorre

Still on my wishlist would be another copy of the Dragonlance - Legends trilogy, the rest of the Drizzt books (I just love R.A. Salvatorre's Dark Elves), another copy of The LOTR trilogy, and a book on Zorro which intrigued me the first time I saw it in Sketchbooks.

Music:

Driftwood Traveling by Girl
The Breakthrough by Mary J. Blige

My music wishlist is a lot more diverse. I'm still on the search for albums of Plumb, Missy Higgins, Dishwalla, and Sara Groves (record bars are always out of stock or give some similar excuse). I think I'm going back to my Linkin Park phase soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home