Thursday, May 18, 2006

Almost Done...

Pouring of the foundations almost done. Another 2 hours might do the trick...

Had the flu yesterday. Guess all those late nights in the office has taken its toll. Was itching to go to work despite my condition especially when my boss was in a tight spot in attending some our meetings. Good thing this particular meeting we're supposed to attend together cancelled at the last minute. So I was allowed to stay home. Such calls beyond the line of duty are all part of the job and I've lived to accept that as it comes.

Yesterday's heavy gusts of wind and rain made me worry of the work at site during my stay at home. Could not stress the importance of the foundations being done right. Can't help but call our office from time to time to check on how the boys at the site are faring just to make sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home