Sunday, May 14, 2006

Went Bloghopping...

Went bloghopping while I was working on some my posts for publishing. Going through the various blogs of friends and their friends' blogs and so on, I couldn't help but wonder how diverse and interesting some of these guys are. I guess it takes a special kind of person to start a blog. It was then I decided to come up with this list.

Things I wanted to do and hope to make my life interesting:

Take wonderful pictures - Saw a few blogs with just a ton of pictures. Came across one in particular with a great eye for photography. Wish I can shoot pictures like them. Guess you'd need a good camera for that.

Go to a beach and enjoy - Although I live a sheltered life. Not much in terms of adventure. Hate getting sunburned anyways...

Expand my sports - Maybe something that would keep me in shape as well as something that's closer and more tolerable for my age. Tried golf once. Maybe I'll get back to that before the year ends. Airsoft is there too.

Fishing - Miss fishing the most. Wanna go fishing with my Dad one of these days. A little bonding thing going on here.

Read a few more books - I'm a Dragonlance fan. Still got the first trilogy (probably the fourth copy). I did intend to revive my library of Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms books sometime in my remote future.

A better means of expressing my love for music - How do you do it?

Write a little something about my friends - A scribble here, a picture there, a dedication here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home