Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Where Were You When The Earthquake Struck?...

March 3, 2006 7:00pm...

Where was I when it struck? In my office, and it was raining too. Bad timing in not bringing the car to work. Sigh...

My office in a building right next to an excavation. Hmmm... that doesn't sound like the right place to be in when an earthquake strikes right? Im not a bit worried considering the ingenuity and know-how put into this project. But a mental note to have it checked by the people concerned first thing tomorrow morning wouldn't hurt. Standard procedure anyways.

Got into a music trip while waiting for the rains to subside. Got me some .mp3s from the office to pass the time. Got me thinking of what faysessions said in her blog about people being either a lyrics person or a melody person. A very interesting read. Hmmm... suddenly made me think of what I would be. I'd say a little of both, with me digging the lyrics for what they mean and how it applies to my life, and yet I wouldn't have come to dissect such a song until I heard it and found the tune "catchy".

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyuzo said...

i agree! dying breed indeed!

Yikes! I can relate to the carbon-dating episode too! :P

March 08, 2006 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home