Saturday, February 11, 2006

An Afternoon At The Pitshop...

February 11, 2006...

Attendees: Jeff, Mark, Jake, Paul, Emp, Fred, Obi, Garrick, Arvin, Ian, Joel, Mang and myself.

Paul, Emp, Joel, Jake, Mark, Fred played some Warmachine games. Notable for Fred to win twice with his Cryx. Way to go dude.

Obi and I were there to finish his Cygnar and my Menoth respectively. Obi did some extreme conversions in the posing of his Cygnar warjacks and I think he's ready to get started in painting them any time this week. I resumed the painting of my knights, devout and high reclaimer so that they may look presentable in my next game and for my workshop post. I've already started details which is taking longer and more tedious than anticipated.

Had mirienda at Pizza Hut with some of the boyz while the others (Fred and Jake) were still busy at the shop trashtalking... este... playing Warmachine. 2 Super Supremes and 1 Hawaiian with the other Hawaiian for those still playing at the shop. Got back to the shop and Fred and Jake were still at it. Well, at least they looked like they were having fun. :D

The fun continued with a few more games from the guys while I happily snapped pictures of the boys at play and their toys during my paint breaks.

Here's some of my favorite figs from the boys...

Paul's Mercs



Emp's Cryx



Here's some pics of the boys at play...



The Boyz at the Shop...



The Devastator Peakaboo Fiasco



For more pics, check out my pics and miniatures article in Warmachine Philippines blog.

Passed by da Shak on the way home. The boyz were talking about plans in going to Candelaria. Have plans of my own tomorrow so I had to leave earlier and call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home