Saturday, February 25, 2006

Thinking Of The Past Week Instead Of Today...

February 25, 2006...

Some things I would rather forget than reminisce today. Might as well think of the things I've done so far.

Good start with my work. Never felt more focused at the job at hand. Hope to make good and rebound from my slump.

Got some painting done. Quite ironic because it was only when I started working again did I get the inspiration to paint a little here and there. :D

Last weekend I was still able to play with the Warmachine boyz over at the UP-CFA. Pictures says it all:

The Boys Assemble While Paul "Measures Up"

Drinking From The Communal Cup Of Suffering. Note: Coke lang ang laman nyan...

Lito Joining In The Painting

Emp's Unforgettable Triple Ones

My Game Against Emp - Note The Triple Ones In The Background...

Kim and Lester Looking On...

Paul Trying To Psyche Me Out With His Avatar Before Our Game

Garr Tze Tung :P

Obi's Pre-Painting Ritual - "Wag Po Sana Ako Lumagpas..."

Jun Caught In The Act Of Picking His Nose...

Jun's Michael Jackson Socks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home