Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day...

Happy Valentines Day People! Yeebah!!!

So how did you guys celebrate Valentines Day?

Me, I decided to go out and play badminton with friends who organized a "Love Smash" event. It's been over two months since I last played. It was great to see some familiar faces again and it made me realize how much I missed them. This year, I'm playing as a guest in my former badminton club since Im no longer affiliated with my previous employ. No prizes were involved although the level of competition is still high, which is to my liking. Based on the pointing system, our group won out over the other side by one game and got chocolates as "prizes". I had fun nonetheless and got the much needed exercise.

Some pics of the guys:


Love Smash 2006 Class Picture



Kat, Stephen, and Racquel



O di ba, serious?



Me and Mabi waiting for our turn



Nakakain na yata kami nito



Mabi and Kat (Sorry guys, taken na si... Mabi :P)



May kanya-kanyang date pa tong mga 'to pagkatapos...



Candid Shot



Dito sila nag-date :D



Anong oras last full show?



Ako, si Mikay, si Pam, at si Chary



Salamat Guys! It was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home