Friday, February 24, 2006

Da State Of Emergency: Pweh!...

February 24, 2006...

This must be a very common rant.

Here we go again. My knowledge of this event is sketchy at best since I've only learned of this while at work. So let me keep it in generalities. I dont know why some people really have to go out of their way to make things difficult for others. Why cant everybody just make this choice as the most humane thing to do?

People here at where I work seems to be going about its business and have other deadlines/targets/problems/worries to think about. Everybody quietly tries to not be affected too much by it all.

Although some friends were affected considering they work close to some hotspots like Ortigas cor. EDSA and Ayala Ave. Hope you guys get home safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyuzo said...

yeah. i agree with everything garrboy said too. couldn't have said it any better myself. :P

cant wait to what kim has to say too... :D

February 25, 2006 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home