Monday, January 22, 2007

Picking Up The Cue Stick For The First Time In 2007...

January 19, 2007...

Venue : Paeng's at Eastwood Mall

Playing Partner : Emcee

Better. But rusty after a long absence.

As usual, I'm not consistent in all of the shots in my repertoire. Have to play regularly again in order to call on that consistency at will. Emcee played some inspired billiards that night, compounded by a lot of careless errors on my part which brought the score 8-3 in his favor at one point. I was extremely lucky to tie the score to 8-8 (but barely) before we called it a night. Some pride salvaged right there. +P

A shaky start to my year but it was a good feeling nonetheless that I get to play again after a long vacation. Hope to play billiards against Emcee and the rest of the gang soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home