Monday, October 30, 2006

Blessing In Disguise...

Been away from the online world for a couple of days. Had been out of the project site for quite some time, with paperwork piling up while I was away on official business. To make matters worse, over the weekend, I left my flash disk at the office while I was in a hurry to get home. So much for the chance to catch up on homework.

Felt it was pointless to worry about the flash disk at this point. So I ended up playing a little Warhammer with friends, some assembly and painting done, as well as some much needed sleep over the weekend. Although the respite felt a little short, it was still a welcome respite nonetheless.

Got a little earlier than usual today, being a color-coding Monday and all. This in turn gave me the needed time to finish what I supposedly had planned for the weekend, and with time to spare! Ha!

A blessing in disguise if I ever saw one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Obi Macapuno said...

yeah rocker marines! :D

in Pink. :)

October 31, 2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home