Monday, November 06, 2006

On Wargaming, Poker Weekends, God Daughters, Invisibles And Non-Respondents...

My Most Recent Rave:

Been playing regularly on the Warhammer 40k scene as of late with the HGR boyz over at Galleria. The games have been fun and more players have been showing out of the woodwork. Well and good while the regular players still have a common schedule to play.

Boyz later on chipped in and bought a poker set over at Greenhills. This has been talked about for a couple of weeks now and we're all excited to brave the Greenhills crowd and buy it. All that trouble just to able to try shuffling poker chips like the pros.

Got bit by the wandering bug on a Sunday afternoon. Instead of my usual vegetative mode, I went out. Saw my kumpare Ronald and my god daughter Christina Mia. She's grown a bit. Almost 7 months old. And bubbly like the sun (too bad I wasn't able to take a picture). Time flies so fast... :)

My Brief Rant:

I was a bit distracted during the course of the weekend. Though I wouldn't expect a lot of people to understand this, but I've been troubled by particular non-responding people for what felt like ages. You know they're there but they prefer to act as if they're not, as if you're invisible to them, like someone who doesn't deserve to exist. Attempting to reconcile differences with this wide gap in between would seem a hopeless pursuit. I would rather break these imposed boundaries and be told straight in the face rather than be treated like I'm never deserving of sharing the same air with them. That's frustration talking on my behalf. But it usually passes. It's not in me to hold a grudge against a friend.

What becomes of this drama anthology I'm close giving up on waiting for its next episode, especially if the predicted ending is not to my liking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home