Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thorn On The Sides Of Others...

Some Thoughts-In-Progress...(?)

Why is it that I get myself in the middle of other people's arguments? More than twice now have I been told that my greatest strength is my greatest weakness - I know how to get along with almost everybody, but I have to realize that some people really don't get along. I always thought that some people just chose not to.

It's true that I never give up on friends. It's just sad that some give up more easily on others.

Some people don't really need to be helped. I guess that's what other people would like to hear. So there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Badbeef said...

Why can't we all just get along?

-- corny cliched line. And regardless of how much I wish it was true.. it ain't gonna happen..

Not that it stops me from trying though.

Badbeef
aka Squiddy

February 10, 2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home