Thursday, January 26, 2006

Paint Break...

Just took some time out from painting some Warmachine figs. I've been working on these since Monday so that I can hopefully include these in my 3rd installment of My Workshop sessions. The ones I'm painting now are in the slowest (and probably the most boring) stage of painting which is the basecoat before the I do the actual colors. I'll try to take a progress photo when I'm done with all the basecoating.

In the meantime, I'm taking the time out to do some other stuff like:

- Moderate some comments
- Add a few new links to my blog
- Eat some leftover popcorn (one of the hazards of being the Kuya in the house)
- Listen to some blues rock (Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band kicks ass!)
- Check on my friends' blogs

Maybe I'll just call it a night and continue with my painting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home