Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lazy Sundays And Late Meals...

Sundays for me have always been like a slowing down of the space/time continuum. And I love it! Ever had that feeling of waking up late and eating all your meals 2-3 hours later than usual? Had one just like it today. For the life of me I just realized I have never felt so relaxed and so appreciative of days like this. I think my present state is starting to take a turn for the better.

No playing with the Galleria Regulars this weekend due to prior engagements (Mental note: a post dedicated to this group must be made soon). I guess I'm not the only one in my group taking a break.

Slowly but surely approaching the final stages of rearranging my room. I need to store some of my miniatures on display in boxes first. Plus some sorting out of things that need to be thrown away (like old files, magazines, etc.), and finalizing a shopping list of things needed for my room to better organize it (storage boxes, shelves, cd cases, to name a few). I've bought a pair of bookends for better storage of my small library, bringing my running total of expenses in this endeavor to P155.00.

Had my haircut for my interview tomorrow (*gulp*). Hope things work out well.

On a side note: Hey! I just realized my blog's already a month old! Cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Obi Macapuno said...

this might be late but good luck dude!!!!

*cross fingers*

January 16, 2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

thanks obi! my interview's scheduled 4:30pm pa. if all goes well, i might be in makati again.

side note: difficult to type with fingers crossed. :wacko:

January 16, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home