Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Workshop: 1st Session...

I made a promise to myself to change my mood. Let's start by going to my workshop shall we?

I've been a regular tabletop miniature gamer for quite some time now. To those who don't know much about the subject, tabletop miniature gaming usually involves assembly and painting of miniature soldiers/units over a tabletop battlefield. I've been a player of Warhammer for close to 4 years I think. Definitely hooked on tabletop miniature gaming, I also joined in on a small Warmachine with a couple of friends as well using a starter battlegroup.

Not much is in session at the moment since I'm in the middle of reorganizing my room (a daunting task trust me). A lot of pending projects in different stages of completion are either displayed or boxed for future reference. The assembly and painting of these miniature works of art is my zen. Nothing's haphazardly done here. Everything should be perfect, well at least to my standards, to which I give plenty of room for improvement.

My Workbench


Here's where I relocated my workbench. Don't mind the clutter on the sides... Like I said, I'm in the middle of rearranging my room. ;)


Some of my earlier works

Witch Elves


The Black Guard


These are substantially complete. Just a few more highlights here and there, but presentable on the tabletop nonetheless. Very impressive to look at when it's fully painted.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

Wow that's a pretty neat workspace. Mine's a veritable mess. I wouldn't finish my stuff with anything less LOL!

I have been neglecting work on my WH since the squabble. Maybe a little more time off, just to get the spark back.

Or maybe some more WFBing LOL!

January 18, 2006 2:37 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

I'd be more than happy to oblige by playing against your KDL Dude. Anything just to get to you back into playing and painting Warhammer again. ;) My Dark elves are still active in the WFB scene btw.

Mukha lang neat workspace yan since I was in the middle of cleaning my room. You should see the stuff just outside the edge of the photos. :D

January 18, 2006 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home