Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Songs In My Dreams...

Got to play this song earlier. It's always been in a dream of mine where somebody is singing to me while I play background piano one cool lazy morning. It's such a pleasant dream. Makes me want to play the piano again. Good morning.
You Are There
by Stacy Kent

In the evening
When the kettle sound for tea
An old familiar feeling settles over me
And it’s your face I see
And I believe that you are there

In a garden
When I stop to touch a rose
And feel the petals soft and sweet against my nose
I smile and I suppose
That somehow maybe you are there

When I’m dreaming
And I find myself awake without a warning
Then I rub my eyes
And fantasize
And all at once I realize

It’s morning
And my fantasy is fading
Like a distant star at dawn
My dearest dream is gone
I often think
There’s just one thing to do

Pretend the dream is true
And tell myself
That you are there…

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

romyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

January 10, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

Eeeeemmp!!!

Nice of you to drop by Dude! Give me time to link you up, once I figure out how. :lol:

January 10, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

I assume either you have a PC at home, or you rent at a LAN shop. If so, open up Yahoo Messenger and add me [shink1m]. Easier to chat that way ^_^

January 10, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

Both actually. Haven't used YM just yet. I'll see how I can set it up tomorrow. ;)

January 10, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ano YM mo romy? para mahatak ka sa mga "conference" namin nila obi at kim. hehehehehe

January 13, 2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home