Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last Day of Work...


Today's my last day of work. Most of the holidays have been spent on turn-over of documents and files, some last minute meetings and farewells with colleagues on the field, and settling of unsettled accounts and clearances. Now I'm just left with the lonely task of clearing of my desk as well as the issuance of an official announcement to officemates and friends that I'm signing off my email.

It's a lonely feeling.

A lot of the people here have been my friends. I've been with most of them through the best and worst times for over two years. The others I even wished I had the chance to know better. Now present circumstances dictate that I must go. No sense in dwelling on the past mistakes. People should move on so they say. Sadly I'm taking a more lonesome path, one which I won't be expecting my friends to walk with me if not in spirit only. Despite my regrets, they would not be able to put a blemish on the many cherished memories during my tenure there.

Wish I could turn back time on this one. Just a couple of months where things were slightly less complicated.

But that was my yesterday and I can't change that anymore. I must live in the today despite my dread of what it represents. But today is the chance to start fresh.

"This is RRE signing off..."

7 Comments:

Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

WTF?!? You resigned? You never told me, man. What are you doing now?

January 09, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

I did. I remember bringing that up in one of our Quattro sessions. Most of the time I'm here at home and the blog pretty much tells me what I've been doing for past couple of weeks. Taking the opportunity to recharge while I wait for any results from the applications I sent out.

January 09, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

You didn't. Though most probably you mentioned that when I wasn't with you guys.

Since vacation mode ka pala, it seems you have a lot of time ot paint and play pala. Or do you still have a tight sked?

Baka pwede ka fun games sa Pitshop? WH or WM, just inform me beforehand so I know what to bring.

^_^

January 10, 2006 2:01 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 10, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

I'm in economode at the moment. :lol: Most of the time I'm here at home taking the opportunity to really recharge my batteries and get some work done to the house.

I get to play Warhammer from time to time but at my present status of employment, not as often. But I still keep in touch with the regulars.

Sige, let's meet up one of these days.

January 10, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Badbeef said...

And the nights at Mang Remeng will never be the same now that your gone.

- Badbeef

January 10, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

Who said I was gone Dude? Just because I left my previous work doesn't mean that Remeng's aka BnB will not welcome me there. I'm practically a stock holder there for crying out loud! :lol: The Chronicles of Remeng will go on! Soon. ;)

January 10, 2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home