Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Night at the Promenade...

January 3, 2006...

It was a warm evening. First time this year to get a chance to go out with friends. Felt like ages. We met at Gerry's Grill on the second floor of the Promenade. Roll Call: Lito, Ricky, myself, Garr, Ian, Ronald, Jun, Jacob, Arvin, Paul, and Jason. Fare was simple: a few sizzling plates of sisig (pork and tuna), tokwa't baboy, crispy pata, and rice for some, beer and vodka for others. Pictures of this soon...

We talked shop most of the evening, mostly on the game of Warhammer (a more detailed background of this will be dedicated to another post, promise), airsoft (another in-hobby on the rise), and affairs of the heart for some.

On the game of Warhammer I've always been there for the game. It's the reason why I'm with these guys in the first place. We discussed plans for the year and how we hope to encourage new players to join in the fun. More of this on a later post.

On the game of Airsoft Airsoft is another hobby which majority of the group is into. Jason, the resident gunsmith, was passing around upgrade notes here and there. Looks like I might be consulting him for similar upgrades sooner than I think for next time I know it, the boyz are asking me to join in the fun this Sunday. Well, I don't know...

On affairs of the heart Let's just say "may nagisa sa sarili nyang mantika" that night.

Also saw Kat, a friend of mine who's somewhat connected with my former employ. Nice to see a familiar face so soon.

After a few side discussions in smaller groups, we called it a night. Until the next session...

1 Comments:

Blogger Badbeef said...

dang wish i was there

January 10, 2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home