Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year 2006...

All things are now quiet here at the house. Even the noise outside has died down a little earlier than I recall compared to last year. We just finished cleaning the dishes and most of the people here are already asleep. 'Thought it was a good time to straighten out my computer files as well as writing down some thoughts for the coming New Year as I'm sure a lot of people would be doing the same. Today's a day for resolutions to some, and a day of being reborn and starting anew for others.

Today's the start of a new year. Like I said earlier when I started this blog, it's that time for a fresh start. A lot of things are sure to be in store for everybody, a great unknown is out there. Take me for example. 'Just left my previous job, with the prospect of possibly staying at home longer than any time I've been working for the past 11 years. Really, has it been that long? I've already started mapping out what I wanna do this week to start the year right.

Who knows what the new year will bring for us? 'Would sure be fun to find out...

Happy New Year to you... wherever you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home